Saturday, November 3, 2012

Up the Bell Tower of Taal Church

  No comments    
categories: ,
Where: Basilica of St. Martin de Tours (Taal Church)
What: photo collection part 2
In my earlier post featuring the great pride of my hometown, I promised a new and clearer set of photos. So, come one fine Sunday, equipped with a DSLR, my cousins and I attended mass and attempted something new---CLIMB THE TORRE OF THE CHURCH. Scroll down to see the spectacular view from above, and other artifacts we got wind of as we explore the upper and inner niches of the basilica. Pay only 20 pesos for a climb up the bell tower.


















                                                                    Majestic, elegant, vintage.

TIME OF MY LIFE. <3 <3 <3
Location: Taal, Philippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment