Saturday, June 2, 2012

Xocolat: the Ultimate Hot Chocolate


A hot chocolate on a rainy day. What could be more perfect? The stormy weather in Manila now just forcibly reminds me that summer is over and classes are just around the corner. Well, at least the chilly weather is back--the time again to snuggle, wrap yourself with your fave jacket, and grab that heavenly rich chocolate milk that is perfectly warm. Cozy!

Since Xocolat claims to be 'The Ultimate Hot Chocolate', we decided to give it a try. They have a branch in Promenade Lobby, Greenhills Shopping Center. It's a break from all the milk tea and coffee that I am so fond of (caffeine addict here). I ordered the Hot Chocolate--milk chocolate with a twist! I usually do not like the combination of milk and chocolate--too sweet for my taste--but this one proved to be not overbearingly saccharine. In fact, there's still that tinge of bitterness that chocolates originally have. See that pure chocolate poured in my drink? You stir that and let it blend well with the milk. I love this!

 I also ordered this Oreo Xocolat Cheesecake. Still chocolate, I know, but I can never resist a cheesecake. We also ordered their croquettes too which has 2 yummy dips.

Check out their website for more info:

TIME OF MY LIFE. <3 <3 <3
Location: Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan, Philippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment