Monday, April 9, 2012

What to Do in Boracay: Sailing!

  1 comment    
categories: , , , ,
There were so many water activities in Boracay that you can try. It's just a shame that we were not able to try the banana boat, it seemed like a load of fun. There was also parasailing, and jet skiing--quite expensive though for 1500 an hour per person. You can also try scuba diving and snorkeling. But as I do not know how to swim and no way am I gonna dive deep down in that scary darkness of the sea, I passed on it; I'm contented with watching videos of coral reefs on TV, thank you very much. Much safer.

So what did we do? We went sailing! :)

Note: I don't know who Borgy is.
 

The trademark sailing boats of the Boracay beach.
Yes, we packed beers, softdrinks, and chips for our 1 hour wet ride.





Capping off the day with the sunset. :)

TIME OF MY LIFE. <3 <3 <3


Location: Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines

1 comment: