Monday, April 23, 2012

Tokyo Cafe's Crepe

Mango and Banana Crepe. 135 pesos

One of my most frequented Japanese restaurants, especially whenever I'm in Mall of Asia, is Tokyo Cafe that serves heavenly desserts! They don't serve sushi and ramen, however their menu consist of American foods with Japanese twist. I had tried their pastas, unique pizzas, steak, my favorite Chicken and Cheese Roll, and desserts using Big Scoop Ice Cream (I love Big Scoop!).  I recommend also their Chicken Teriyaki. The chicken is okay and tender but the unique sauce of Tokyo Cafe is incredible.
Now, mango crepe and blueberry cheesecake are my top favorite desserts. I rarely order anything chocolate; it's always fruit-concocted sweets. We ordered them here of course. The mango crepe got even better because they put bananas too (I eat banana everyday, yeah I love it). The mangoes were perfectly sweet and so is the Big Scoop mango ice cream. Heavenly. The best of all? The crepe itself of course :) It almost melts in my mouth. 
The blueberry cheesecake was good too, but my favorite will always be the one at Faustina's (a restaurant in Los Banos, Laguna). 

Want to view their menu? Click this: http://www.tokyocafe.com.ph/


TIME OF MY LIFE. <3 <3 <3
Location: SM Mall of Asia, Pasay, Philippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment