Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where is the Best Beach in North Luzon: Pagudpud

  No comments    
categories: , ,
Where: Pagudpud Beach, Ilocos Norte
What: loving the waves

Looking every bit a paradise. So clean, sandy, and blue.


Haha. I got distracted by the waves. I admit I feel squirmish when waves get near me, especially gigantic ones. But you know what was fun? Seating here near the shore and waiting for the waves to attack me. I was literally knocked up and tumbling backwards, while rolling in laughter (the pathetic yet fun way of people who do not know how to swim).
I loved the sands here! It is not as fine and powdery white as those in Boracay but still smooth, clean, and feels good on the feet. Haha. See those seemingly holes? While walking, your feet tends to sink a little, step by step. 
I just can't get enough of the blueness of the sky. Just perfect for a beach scene.




 The golden orb in the sky is saying goodbye.


This is the beach I enjoyed the most. There aren't too many people here always so it's not that commercialized. People do not flock here too often because it is indeed very far---3 to 4 hours from our hotel in Vigan City and a good 15 to 16 hours from Manila. Whew! But if you don't want that very long ride, don't worry, you can opt for a plane always. The distance maybe a reason why it still kept in its glorious beauty, but I wish it is somewhere nearer. haha! Definitely one of the best beaches in the Philippines, even arguably the world.
We did not stay here for long though. We left at around 8pm. It was a short stay considering we arrived here at 4 or 5 pm? And we had to make our travel back to Vigan City, whew! We had dinner at around 1am.
Anyway, it was all worth it if it meant I got to enjoy this place, even for a little while only. Maybe sometime again I'll stay here for longer; there are still plenty of good resorts around here.
I forgot the name of the resort we stayed at, forgive mew. There are many in the internet anyway :)



TIME OF MY LIFE. <3 <3 <3
Location: Pagudpud, Philippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment